In this session, you will learn how to take a standard top-down approach to focusing on, analyzing and acting upon data related to keywords, content and competitors via templated or custom gShift Dashboards and Data Beacons. Site Audits, Social Signals, Backlinks and Activities are also discussed. This session is designed to answer the questions So What? and What Do I Do Next?
Done Watching the video?
Take the quiz now!
We will discuss and cover:
- Web Presence Overview Dashboard deep dive and workflow
- gShift’s prescribed top-down approach
- Data/insights gained in each Beacon
- Demonstrate keyword, content, competitor discovery
- Drill drown through:
- Visibility Score
- Competitive Share of Voice
- Top Performing Content (Content Optimizer Workflow)
- Create a New Dashboard via Template and/or from Beacon Library
- Beacon Snapshots and/or Dashboard PDF Report
- Site Auditing
- Social Signals and Analytics
- Backlink Analysis
- Activity Management