This tailored sales training for services and software sales is a hands-on intensive program developed to affect change in your organization. Your sales team will be able to confidently approach existing clients and prospects with your unique solution to the market for digital products. To preface this training, the following activities will be performed:
This course is best delivered with the trainer in an onsite delivery
- Discovery conducted by phone prior to training
- Who are your customers
- What are your existing skills for sales / delivery
- What is your existing services offering
This training is intended for internal sales team training. The training will consist of:
- A full day on-site training workshop.
- “Train the Sales Rep” program. This will include sales documents as well as video recorded sales training. The sales training program will be tailored to cover the software / service offerings your organization has. Learn how to story tell and discover your unique value proposition for why a client should choose you over your competition.
- Sales role playing based on both the gShift Sales Playbook and additionally you received the Client Strategy Worksheet.
- Up to 2 hours of client group consultation support following the workshop to assist with handling objections, clarification on how to sell, as well as technical services questions.
The workshop is broken into 3 sections of 2.5 hours each:
- Base Digital Principles
- What are the processes and deliverables your target prospects are engaging in.
- What is the language of digital, both agency and client.
- What are the keys to success for an agency, and what processes enable those.
- The 5 minute overview of digital marketing for sales people.
- Sales Strategy
- Understanding prospect personas.
- Understanding client speak and how that prompts sales opportunity.
- Conceiving what are the digital solutions both software and services that align with / satisfy client pain points
- Using the Client Strategy Worksheet to focus on where to start first.
- Application of Base Principles and Sales Strategies
- Scenarios and role playing very typical prospect discussions that align with your target addressable markets.
- Scenario planning to align with your software and services offering.
Sales resources responsible to communicate with prospects including business development resources and sales people.
What you get:
- Business / Service offering Discovery
- On-site training – full day working session for software / selling
- “Train the Sales Rep” program
- Video series on software sales techniques
- Software and services sales “Playbook” and Client Strategy Worksheet
- 2 hours client group consulting
- Test administration
Pre-Requisite: Principals of Digital Marketing