Social media has evolved beyond a simple way to connect and communicate with peers. Consumers are now using information in social media to make informed decisions prior to purchasing. This is why digital marketers have an advantage to leverage these platforms to influence peoples’ ideas and thoughts through marketing messages. People do not want to be sold to, especially on social media, which is why you need to be a smart marketer and understand what conversations are occurring, the appropriate keywords to use, who you are communicating with and why they will care about your message.
In this module, you will learn:
- Community development and engagement techniques.
- How to select the correct social channel(s) for your market.
- Social channel optimization for increased visibility.
- How to convert socially, the social media sales funnel.
- Social media engagement and success measurement.
- How to integrate social campaigns across multiple social, paid, and organic channels.
- The role that social media plays in omni channel campaign strategy.
- How to optimize conversion through social channels.
Social media specialist
What you get:
- Social Media Course Manual
- 2 hours live training via webinar (2 separate 1 hour sessions)
- Community development and engagement
- Selecting the proper channel for your market
- Social Channel optimization
- Social media success measurement
- 2 hours post consulting post course completion
- Test administration
Pre-Requisite: Keyword Research Principals and Theory